Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!



I hope you have a great holiday! Here are a few pics of Christmas @ our house!

I have an obsession with vintage sheet music right now! I love it in the Christmas tree!

The sign got a re-do for Christmas! Not sure why it looks crooked in this picture... must be the angle it was taken from. I assure you it is straight:)


My mom and sister came over to help make Santas cookies yesterday!! With  a lot of FUN, a large mess, and a thousand sprinkles; we did manage to get some finished:)


Easy DIY subway art: This is an old brass from the D.I. that I spray painted black and put some damask fabric inside. I then cut out some quick vinyl.

My mom bought this Dr. Seuss tree @ trees for Charity this year. It benefited Diabetes, which holds a soft spot in our hearts. My sister has been type 1 diabetic since she was six. She is now almost 18! The kids love Dr. Seuss so she gave it to us! I added a lollipop and a few crazy trees. I can't turn on the lights because they are overwhelming, lol. Next year we will go back to a real tree in here for the kids and I will incoroporate the stuff I usually put on the tree along with the Dr. Seuss so it pleases both the kids and I!!

Wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment