Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cake Stand and Wreath

There is an old bottom to a lamp on the right (old candle sticks work great too.) I got this at DI for $2. The dome came from D.I. for 50 cents. The plate I snagged at the dollar store. I glued the plate on top of the stand with gorilla glue and let it dry over night, then I painted it with white spray paint!


Yummy! Pumpkin, white chocolate chip cookies cheater style! Mix 1 box spice cake mix with a can of pumpkin. Then add chocolate chips and bake for 18 min @ 350'!

I also got an old book at D.I. for $1 that I made this wreath out of!



I took a piece of thin cardboard and cut out a circle.

Roll up your book pages and secure with a dab of hot glue.

Begin to glue them on the outside of the cardboard.

When you get to the third row begin cutting your pages in half and keep going.

For the flowers cut a spiral circle and roll it up starting at the outside adding hot glue along the way.

Hot glue to your center.




1 comment:

  1. Love all your projects makes me want to get motivated and do something!!
    Your house and family are darling!

    ReplyDelete