Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween



What a fun year for Halloween. My kids are now 4 and 2. It makes it so much more fun when you have two kids to get excited about the holidays! Here are a few highlights of our Halloween!


This was Addis Hello Kitty pumpkin:)


Addilyn as "Nanas witch" as she called it. Stryder as Iron Man!


Almost impossible to get a good picture of all of us!


Stryder had to have another "Jack" (off Nightmare Before Christmas) pumpkin! Papa let him pick out the biggest pumpkin out of his pumpkin patch!


Stryder thought it was the greatest thing in the world that "Spook" got to spend the month of October in jail!


And of course... I couldn't post without adding something crafty!!!! I put together Addis witches costume inspired by PB kids... except by the time I had fun with it it looks nothing like the picture! I started by letting Addi pick out her own fabric! She picked green with black cross bones and that is the inside liner on her cape. My mom made the cape and we used the pom pom ribbon on it and the brim of the hat to tie it together. I had my friend Natalie make the tutu! (You can find Bebe Bows and Tutus on facebook) I added some flowers and toole to the hat and wala!!! What a cute witch! She even made the newspaper:)

Halloween Witch Doll Outfit



Nana and Stryder



No comments:

Post a Comment