Monday, April 11, 2011

Painted pots and Table Redo

 

I got lots done outside today, including a trip to the park, although it wasn’t quite as nice as I had hoped it would be. I bought some plain terracotta pots at Lowes the other day. I have had fun dressing them up! I hear pansies like the cold… lets hope!

pot2pot3

I spray painted the striped one white first then just taped it off with masking tape to paint the stripes. The sprayed the black one on and just free-handed the polka dots!

pot4pot5

I found this great egg wreath last year at a thrift store! I took some texture and spread it on the pots with a putty knife, then sprayed them white.

pot1

The yellow table I found for $5 and spray painted. Here is the before. I may shorten it to go with some chairs later but for now I don’t mind the height.

051

I have been going a little crazy with some chalkboard paint today… more to comeSmile.

No comments:

Post a Comment