Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween

I am getting excited for Halloween now:) All the posts on the Spooktacular September have been great. Be sure to click on the button on the right hand side of my blog and check them out! You can find the creepy cloth and the spider at the dollar store! They have great Halloween stuff!


I did another search for printable Halloween labels. I don't remember where the petrified butterflies came from but the black and white labels are printables from Martha Stewart. Her Halloween ideas are amazing as always this year! Click to go over and see Marthas Halloween!


Seving Tray Centerpiece (Everyone should have one if you use your table often!) This is the table where we eat at all the time! I love having things on the table but hate to move them multiple times a day and then it takes up the counter or something else. I keep my decor for the table on a servings tray that I painted white and distressed. I made the quilt about two years ago. It is just simple squares and could be thrown together in a few hours! When we eat I just lift it off and set it on the coffee table/trunk in the living room right next to the table. It is so handy!


These little spooks came from the dollar store! Yes, I call them spooks. They will never be skeletons to me again. My little guy has called them spooks as long as I can remember. My mom got him one just before he turned two and he fed it soup in his playroom all the time and took good care of him! Spanish moss is huge for Halloween this year. It is messy but I love it.

I would love to see what other people are doing for Halloween! Please feel free to email me pictures of your favorite Halloween decor this year and we can post them on the blog:)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
XOXO, Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment